CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Our Wedding

Matt and I have now been married for almost 3 weeks...and I have to say that marriage is the best thing ever!!! It has taken me forever to actually write something about the wedding for a couple of reasons...

1. I knew when I wrote a blog about the wedding it would really hit me that it's already over! Time passed so quickly, and part of me is sad that it's already over :( However, I am beyond excited for the life that Matt and I have in front of us!!!

2. I didn't think I could actually put my feelings on that wonderful day into words, and truly express how amazing every moment of it really was!

3. I have been waiting for our pictures and videos to get all edited and touched up so that I could share them with everyone :)

So, without further delay...Here is a video Matt's dad filmed and edited for us:



I can only add that it was the most amazing day and week of my life. It meant the world to me to have our families there with us, and to be able to spend so much time with them! The ceremony was absolutely perfect...full of love and laughter, which really represents who we are as a couple. All I wanted to do was just freeze time and just soak up every moment of the ceremony...and every moment we spent in Mexico!!!

I have to admit that I cried when we left, and for a few days after just because I truly had the time of my life and didn't want it to ever end. We both agree that we want to take a real honeymoon (more than just a day) whenever we can...and that other than stopping time so that we could linger in those amazing moments forever...we wouldn't have changed a thing!!!

Every time something reminds me of Mexico, the beach, or the ocean I am immediately transported back to the most amazing week of my life, and my heart is filled with happiness and love. I am forever changed by the experiences we shared down in Cabo...and can't wait to see what wonderful adventures await us in our lives together!!!

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

Awwww YEAH!!! What an amazing video Kara. Thank you so much for sharing that special moment with us. I know almost feel like I was part of it and couldnt be happier for you two. I loved the vows that were shared as they were different and very special.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Congrats! again and again! Lovely video! Your dress looked amazing!!

I too was so sad when all the fun of our wedding was over... but I've discovered over these past 3 years that with deployments and homecomings and leave periods and everything... honeymoons come time and again! So enjoy this fab lifestyle! We hope to see you guys again soon!

Jess Walinski said...

Congrats Kara!! I am very happy for you and Matt and can't wait to watch the video (work internet kinda sucks... oh well). Best of wishes to you and Matt!!