CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

14,000 things to be happy about

After reading a few pages of 14,000 things to be happy about by Barbara Kipfer, I have decided to start a list of my own. Although I may not get up to 14,000 like she did in her book, I wanted to list 10 things that make me happy up until Thanksgiving to be in the thanks-giving spirit!

List 1:

Kenny Chesney songs
Steel drum Caribbean music
My 70-pound bundle of pure excitement - Clifford!
Dancing
Palm trees
Surfing
Stars at night
Snapping my fingers
Braiding my hair
Tropical paintings

I feel like I could go on forever and list 100 things that make me happy right now...but I have to leave for class :( I think will write out my list and take it with me so I can read it and smile!

1 comments:

Cara said...

What a fun list! Braiding my hair makes me happy too!! I wore it braided to work the other day and I'm pretty sure everyone thought I looked like I was 12, but it made me happy! :)

This reminds me that I forgot to do my "giving thanks" blog for today. Oops!