CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Congrats to Toni and Corey!!!

My friends Toni and Corey got ENGAGED last Friday!!!! I'm so excited for them :) I have known Toni since I was 2... her grandma watched us both at her house down the street from where I lived...and we have been friends ever since! We were definitely both lucky to be able to grow up together and grow together through all the stages of our lives. Since I moved to San Diego two years ago, we have been far apart distance wise - but I know we will always be best friends no matter how apart we live from one another.

I was lucky enough to be there the night Toni met Corey, and I have liked him ever since! I was so happy when they finally started dating about year ago because I think they are perfect for each other!!! Can't wait for the wedding next summer :) Congrats guys!!!


Toni and Corey


Toni and me


1 comments:

Toni Greer soon to be Ives said...

YAY!!! I have never been so happy in my life!!!!! No matter how far apart you and I are...our friendship will never change. The distance just brings us that much closer as friends! I can't wait to share my life with Corey!!!! I love you K-Ra and I miss you like crazy.