CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

He's Home...

I don't have much time to blog...But I just wanted to say that Matt is HOME!!! And I couldn't be happier :) He is my hero and I am so proud of him...I am not letting him go for a LONG time now!!! How lucky am I that I get to be his wife in less than 90 days! I can't wait...

Ok...gotta go! Lots to do ;) Thanks to Cara and Patrick for being such great friends to us both, and we will be thinking of both of them, and praying that time passes quickly. We are proud of both of you and understand how hard this is at times...but we all know that it's worth it!!!

Love you all...Kara and Matt

6 comments:

Aspiemom said...

Came over from Cara's. Congratulations on getting your man back!

Stephanie said...

Yeah!!
Welcome home Matt!!

Cara said...

Eeeeeekkkkk!! I am just SO SO SO happy for you guys!!!!!

Kimmie said...

Ahhhh, I am so excited for you Kara. The news of Matts arrival home really made my day.
Now go and smother him with kisses :)

mjdav said...

So happy for you Kara! Welcome home Matt and thank you for serving our country!

Jenny said...

Awww!!! YEA for him being home!!! I know Cara loved having you with her, and I enjoyed hanging out when you were in Houston! Enjoy your time with him, you have a lot of catching up to do!!! THANKS MATT for all you've done in defending our country!!