CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Two days in...

I found this song by Bonnie Raitt and thought that some of the verses rang true for me now.

The song is called "I don't want anything to change"

You left a mess you're everywhere
I'd pick it up but I don't dare
I don't want anything to changeI don't want anything to change
There's nothing I would rearrange
I don't want anything to change

I know the truth is right outside
But for the moment it's best denied
I don't want anything to change

Since I am now officially moving into Matt's room while he is gone I have to rearrange everything so I have places to put all of my stuff...But it's hard to move things around...It seems like everything here is really different already, and all I want is for something to seem the same. So I rearranged a bit, and left a lot of things how they were. Mostly the things that remind me of him...We are two days in and already on our way in this new adventure...All I know is that I love him more everyday, even if he isn't right here beside me....

0 comments: